Logan Rae talk about how she failed in business
December 1st, 2022
27 mins 25 secs
About this Episode
Being vulnerable and admitting you made a mistake is a big deal. Logan made a few (she's not perfect and so aren't I) that she talks about:
- Treat partnerships as marriage.
- Surround yourself with mentors who don't agree but don't disagree for no reason.
- Align time & money with your goal.
- Figure out what mentors get out of it.
- Investors can be great, but manage expectations. Need complementary experience to yours. What if's are too big!
- Financial management: so many hypotheticals! Vs. overall grab. Map it out.
- Cash flow positive always!