- we all do analysis all the time (neural networks - simple variables on top of each other)
- but we don't think too long about how much weight to put on a new variable and how other variables are affected.
- Mathematically: add new variable - identify it & put a weight on it. But we often discard the unknown & giving it a 0-weight. But that's a mistake.
WHAT DO YOU NOT KNOW? - and ask questions!
Enter - 4th Industrial revolution - the meetings in Davos are all about. Millions of new variables. Business or individual, you're in for a big surprise if you have a bunch of variables that are unknown.
Opinions aren't good for growth: you stop asking questions when you've formed an opinion.
What if the answers are very simple?
e.g. Are you a spiritual or religious person? conversation with a friend. Is it the right question to ask?
If, then - you don't have to take a position, they're connected/related. A logical conclusion.
*To get to the truth, you have to ask the right questions.
- Instead of asking who we are, let's ask who we are not?
- If we are not the CO2 we breath out, then we are not the thoughts that come out of our brain.
We are not trained in divergent thinking so how can we innovate? Yet, we can create more divergent thinkers. It's HOW you think that matters.
Our vision is to raise cognitive thinking.
Currently a lot of big conclusions about the house (world) is made by looking at the windows (separate technology not in tandem).
EVERYONE can be special, because your DNA is special. DNA can store a LOT of data. How can you convert the raw product - into the special you.